Google gmail cutting off alpine

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 26 12:00:06 UTC 2022

I really, really hope the Alpine developers can find a fix for this.

I am rather partial to living on a console for as much as I can, but
with Gmail and Alpine breaking, it would be rather difficult, unless I
would want to find an alternative solution, which I am not, simply
because I have quite a few mailing lists subscribe to the gmail, and I'm
lazy..

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint laptop