alpine and Gmail future changes?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 26 18:05:56 UTC 2022

The best I can think of, is to make alpine talk to exim4 for sending and
fetchmailfor receiving emails.
Exim4 I am sure can  handle sending to gmail and if there is a version of
fetchmail that can handle retrieval, you should be set.
So you configure alpine to send mail through exim4 on your local machine
and to get your incoming email throughfetchmail.
Regards, Willem