Mutt and Gmail changes

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 30 11:45:16 UTC 2022

I know about the Alpine changes, but how much of it transfers across to Mutt as well? I'm not sure since I'm unsure on a ew things

Like, will an app password still work or? I've had issues with Alpine not deleting messages from the IMAP server like Mutt does, or just losing whole chunks of messages though as well so if I can get Mutt working I'd prefer to stay on it vs having to battle with Alpine and lose messages
--
Jace's words are up there. Quoted and old messages below this point