Javascript for text mode (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 13:45:39 UTC 2022

javascript is likely on its way out.  Likely replacement python.  It will
be a good day when that happens since no more your browser doesn't have
javascript enabled messages on the web.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.