Accessible front ends for Pleroma?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 26 14:58:22 UTC 2022

it's possible to locate and join existing servers but those need
researching so if you're not a maga character and accidentally join a
maga-oriented or maga-only server you'll be disappointed.  Different
servers have different content and different moderation in place.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.