Mlock - unfreeze your Mate

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 01:07:07 UTC 2022

Hello lists,

as I mentioned few days ago, on my machine, it seems I have worked
around the pretty annoying bug of Mate keyboard navigation freezing
after A chromium app is closed.

I'm publishing the first version of my app I've put together to resolve
this. I haven't experienced a single freeze in the recent days, so it
seems promising, but keep in mind that machines wary, systems wary, so
as a public project, this is still pretty experimental and your feedback
is very welcome.

If you're interested, the readme of the project contains more details on
what exactly is the problem, and how does the program fix it.

https://github.com/RastislavKish/mlock

Best regards

Rastislav