TDSR?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 18:18:18 UTC 2022

Fenrir is a really good text-mode screen reader. Sad that I haven't seen
it included in any major distro yet. I don't think even Arch where it
started in the AUR picked it up in the main repositories. Actually it
looks as though Debian and perhaps Ubuntu may have picked it up fairly
recently if I'm reading correctly. Would be nice to see it in Fedora and
official Arch repositories though. Then again, Fedora is generally a
desktop OS, though a minimal version does exist, so maybe it's just
under their radar.

~Kyle