TDSR?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 18:51:50 UTC 2022

One of the best ways to get Fenrir into Fedora would be via a copr.
These are essentially community repositories created by users. But then
I believe Vojtech Polasek who as I recall works for Red Hat is in the
process of making a Fedora spin called Fegora that will come right up
talking out of the box. I'm fairly certain that he already has a copr or
another form of repository that can host the package, so it may be
better to contact him to get Fenrir included on that spin, and it should
filter into the main Fedora repositories from there I would think.

~Kyle