New user question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 09:24:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

I know the basics of Linux, but my question is this.

I am totally blind and want an accessible Linux. I have always hosted my own
websites using Vultr, https://www.vultr.com.

I currently have Windows Server 2012, but rather than upgrade Windows, I
thought I might try to host my sites in Linux.

I am running Apache 2.24, MySQL and PHP etc.

All this to ask what is the best Linux distro to install if I deploy a Vultr
virtual server? I have access to several distros, and would probably install
a command line version only, rather than use a Linux GUI, but what distro
would you guys recommend?

Many thanks for any help.

All the best

Steve