Taking the LPI Certification with Pearson Vue

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 15 23:20:42 UTC 2022

Hello,
I have taken certifications through Pearson before. If you want to email me off the list, I can send you the contact information that I have for getting your accommodations set up. The Pearson software itself is not accessible through windows or Linux. When I did it, I had a scribe, and they had to input all of my answers and click on the answers to my questions. As I mentioned earlier, if you want to send me an email off list, I would be happy to give you more information. My email address is:
ashbreger at yahoo.com.

Ashley Breger