Konsole progress/any good alternatives?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 13:13:04 UTC 2022

I've no clue where to start or the smarts to get anywhere with it at
all, my knowledge of how things interact with Orca starts and ends with
..is exposed to Orca, past that I've zero clue how to get anything to
speak to/with/via Orca at all. I know what should be happening, sure,
but...

This is one of the big things with KDE, aside from the dialogs which are
also being worked on. KDE is a fantastic desktop IMO and once those
issues get ironed out and work with Orca, then it'll pretty much be
worth using on a daily basis for a lot more folks