void-linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 09:57:43 UTC 2022

I'm not finding an easy way to check the Void repoes for Orca or the ATK
stack personally, their site is nicely laid out, but...just needs a way
to search packages. Okay, okay, Arch has spoiled me with that.

I like the look of Void, but...not got around to trying it yet and your
messages make me think okay, but....is it worth giving a shot?