Debian beginner questions/looking for a good rolling distro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 09:08:41 UTC 2023

So, given Solus's apparent sudden demise...which pains me since I like
the distro. I'm on the hunt for a decent, rolling distro

I've got Debian tessting atop my list.

So here's my questions

1. Is Debian testing as close to a rolling release as I'll get?

2. How easy is it to migrate from Solus to Debian, I want to reproduce
my setup and workflow on Debian, i.e. i3, text editor, same terminal, et al

3. Besides Arch, is there another good distro I can use? My laptop
doesn't get constant use however so I'm looking for something that is...

a. Stable

b. Can easily build orca-master and use it or has the latest Orca in its
repos

c. Can be installed offline (because no ethernet port)

So any ideas on the above questions?