Debian beginner questions/looking for a good rolling distro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 13:18:56 UTC 2023

It is, or at least, you can't update any more. Which is why I'm on the
hunt for  good distro that I can whack on my laptop. Solus was that,
sadly no more.

So my questions are down there, and trying to find a decent rolling
release that meets those criteria, I can't get Debian to boot up in qemu
so...