In the market for a new Desktop.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 13 22:48:09 UTC 2023

Hi.

I custom build computers for people. I'd be willing to build for the op,
but I don't think I'd be any better than the op at knowing how well
Linux would work on it.

I actually don't see how one could guarantee it would work well for
something like an hp either though.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com