[Cluster-devel] Kernel panic on mounting gfs2: kernel 2.6.19 and 2.6.20.

Zbyszek Żółkiewski zbyszek at toliman.pl
Fri Feb 9 10:34:33 UTC 2007

well yes the line is:

static void run_queue(struct gfs2_glock *gl)
{
        struct gfs2_holder *gh;
        int blocked = 1;

        BUG_ON(!spin_is_locked(&gl->gl_spin));   <
        for (;;) {

and i don;t use preemption (No Forced....)... i was playing with various
options but the bug still appears, no metter how i setup gfs, on what distro
(debian stable/eth)....

--
pozdrawiam,
Zbyszek Żółkiewski