[Cluster-devel] Small changes in conga buildprocess

Marc Grimme grimme at atix.de
Fri Feb 23 08:40:16 UTC 2007

Hi,
I've played a little bit with conga - luci and ricci.

I made some changes to the buildprocess to give it the ability to build and
run in other roots so that any user can build and run luci (you don't need to
have or be luci).
I thought it might be of interest to you as well. Find a small patch attached
that applies against the latest cvs of conga.
(cd conga; gzip -cd patch | patch -p1)
You'll find conga/luci/conga_ssl/SSLClient.h being generated from
conga/luci/conga_ssl/SSLClient.h.in and the same to luci/init.d/luci.in. I
added luci/site/luci/Extensions/luci_globals.py.in and
luci/utils/luci_globals.py.in to make all path and filedependencies more
separated from real code.

I hope that helps and you can check it into the upstream. Let me know about
what you think.

--
Gruss / Regards,

Marc Grimme
Phone: +49-89 452 3538-14
http://www.atix.de/               http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

** Visit us at CeBIT 2007 in Hannover/Germany **
** in Hall 5, Booth G48/2  (15.-21. of March) **

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbH
Einsteinstr. 10 - 85716 Unterschleissheim - Germany

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
Registernummer: HRB 131682
USt.-Id.: DE209485962

Geschäftsführung: Marc Grimme, Mark Hlawatschek, Thomas Merz