[Cluster-devel] [RCF] removing dead files from CVS HEAD

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fabbione at ubuntu.com
Tue May 1 04:02:27 UTC 2007

Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 04:22:55PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

>> SUBDIRS  = apc bladecenter brocade bullpap drac egenera ilo ipmilan
>> SUBDIRS += manual mcdata rps10 rsa rsb scsi sanbox2 vixel wti xvm
>>
>> DISABLEDSUBDIRS  = baytech cpint ibmblade primergy rackswitch
>> DISABLEDSUBDIRS += rib vmware xcat xen zvm

> The disabled fence agents are only really disabled probably because
> historically, we've kept the CVS pool as Red-Hat-centric as possible.
> That is, we disable things we don't support.  From a community
> perspective, several agents here should still built per-default.

Ok.

> rps10 - 2-node clusters only - very useful; not network-based power
> switch.  Actually, I don't know why this isn't enabled *now*; it should
> be.

It actually is enabled in SUBDIRS.

This sounds like something we want configurable at build time.

I can make up a patch to the build system that will allow to select individually
what fence agents to build. This will allow enough flexibility for each distro
to decide what they want to ship.

Fabio