[Cluster-devel] Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] again: "redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails"

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 18:19:57 UTC 2009

Ernesto Rodriguez Reina wrote:
> I´m glad to tell you people that using the kernel patch Fabio says the
> problem is solved and RedHat-Cluster-Suite 3.0.4 works perfectly well
> in all test made from yesterday up to now (and believe me have been a
> lot). We´ll keep on testing, but for now I want to thanks all of you.
>
> My best regards,

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for the feedback, but you have sent it to me only :)

I am CC´ing the other folks..

and this is the missing fix from Debian kernel:

http://git.kernel.org/gitweb.cgi?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=063c4c99630c0b06afad080d2a18bda64172c1a2

as pointed out by David. It will be in 2.6.32 upstream or you can cherry
pick that change.

Fabio