[Cluster-devel] Mailing list moderated?

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue Aug 4 14:45:45 UTC 2015

On 08/04/2015 03:37 PM, Andrew Price wrote:
> On 04/08/15 14:15, Digimer wrote:
>> On 04/08/15 07:35 AM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I've now send to times patches for the GFS utils repository and the
>>> doesn't show up anywhere on the mailing list.
>>> Is it only for redhat or what's going on here, a bit confused.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Thomas
>>
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>>    Most of the various cluster mailing lists are merging. Can you join
>> these two and resend your patches to the devel list?
>>
>> http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Mailing_lists
Yeah, I've seen that and I am also subscribed to those lists. Thanks anyway.
> We have no plans/motivation to move gfs2 development away from
> cluster-devel@ currently, so it's best to continue sending gfs2 and
> gfs2-utils patches here for the time being.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

OK, thanks for the information. It was only a bit strange for me,
because they didn't show up in the archives either and the sendmail log
showed that it was sent.
But anyway I'll try it again for sure, maybe I really only confused the
address or something there like.
Thanks for the fast reply.

Regards,
Thomas