[Container-tools] doc volunteer

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 14:28:12 UTC 2015

William,

Jen is out today, but let's get you into the Trello board.  -- Jen can
you add William.

William,

The code is being placed at project atomic for the tool, I'll let Vaclav
ping you once there and running on the latest spec and you can create &
pickup the documentation card for the next sprint as offered.

Jen,

can you add William to the sprint meeting. I'll not be on the sprint
meeting next week, however Jen will be able to plug you in.

many thanks for getting involved in contributing.
Carl.