[Container-tools] Fwd: MSFT releases code editor for Linux

Christoph Görn goern at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 07:43:21 UTC 2015

I guess Aaron is supposed to port that, he should have a bigfat Mac on
his desk :P

	//G

On 04/29/2015 09:46 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> Some of you have no doubt already heard about this. How long until
> we can get a Nulecule plugin?
>
> -JM
>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Jon Masters" <jcm at redhat.com>
> To: media-monitor at redhat.com Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
> 12:54:38 PM Subject: MSFT releases code editor for Linux
>
> http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/29/microsoft-shocks-the-world-with-visua
l-studio-code-a-free-code-editor-for-os-x-linux-and-windows/

>  (not the full Visual Studio, but you could see them leveraging
> this to offer an easy deployment option into Azure in the future)
>
> Let's make sure this is supported on RHEL and Fedora. It's a way to
> get a foot in the door and build some important developer
> relationships.
>
> Jon.

- --
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedHatRefArch
Plus Us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114152126783830728030/
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/rhrefarch

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters