[Container-tools] Atomic Developer Bundle (ADB) Weekly IRC meeting

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 11:00:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are at a point where contributors to ADB ecosystem projects needs to
coordinate and plan for each weekly targets for the project.

The meeting should help us priorities issues and plan action items. Also
we want to make it an avenue where community can join us and give
suggestions, comments and contribute.

We can do the IRC meeting on #nulecule (for 30 minutes). I would suggest
it on Monday or Tuesday. We can do it just after the Nulecule meeting
i.e. 15:00 UTC Monday or  14:00 UTC Tuesday.

Comments/ suggestions?

Thanks,
Lala