[Container-tools] Oh-My-Vagrant mainstream mode

James Shubin purpleidea at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 05:24:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 15:58 -0400, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> Fantastic, thx James.
>
> Carl.

I just finished writing a (somewhat?) lengthy article about all of
this.

https://ttboj.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/oh-my-vagrant-mainstream-mode
-and-copr-rpms/

I've build automated COPR RPM's so this is dead-simple to use on F22.

I'd love for you all to check it out, comment, and spread the word if
you like what I've done.

https://twitter.com/purpleidea/status/618649326030467072

Cheers,
James