[Container-tools] OpenShift use cases update

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 15:58:22 UTC 2015

We did a review of the Atomic App OpenShift provider use cases[1] with
an eye for what constitutes as the MVP. The high-level takeaway:

- We believe we have the core functionality:
    - kube artifacts deployed to openshift via inherit
    - openshift artifacts (config files or templates) deployed to openshift
- We need more testing (manual and automated) of OpenShift provider.
- We need more examples to do this testing

I created a set of cards [2] for these items

[1] https://trello.com/c/wsqbOwch/100-atomicapp-and-openshift-integration-openshift
[2]
https://trello.com/c/dihC0JWc/154-verify-openshift-provider-openshift
https://trello.com/c/Xpnfrfcg/155-review-examples-with-openshift-provider-openshift