[Container-tools] Fwd: Openshift in Vgarant box for AtomicApp/Nulecule

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:22:08 UTC 2015

On 11 July 2015 at 03:13, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 10/07/15 18:06, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
>
>>> Will we be keeping the "just kube" version of the vagrant box as well?
>>> I would like to keep it if possible.
>>>
>>> langdon
>>
>> yes, I can tag the git repo, so that you can find the ks file without
>> the OpenShift bits.
>>

> we should keep the base box with just kube+docker+atomicapp as well. in
> our regular cycle of builds.

+1 for that. The main benefit I see in continuing to offer such a box
is that it would allow folks to test their Nulecule apps with both the
Kubernetes and OpenShift providers, if they were working to ensure
their apps worked on any Kubernetes distribution, rather than being
OpenShift specific.

Cheers,
Nick.