[Container-tools] Question about the code logic

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 04:43:04 UTC 2015

 So if we do a run, and the image is not present, the Run instance first
execute an Install class, which creates a Nulecule_Base instance parsing
all configs and such.
Any reason why that instance is not reused when we go back to Run because
the first thing that happens then is create a new Nulecule_Base object,
again and apparently with same parameters.

  Any reason the 2 objects would differ ?

   thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/