[Container-tools] Trying to confirm face to face meeting date & location

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 03:13:43 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:31:19AM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   It seems week 14-18 Sep we would miss key people.
> Can you send me feedback about the week Sep 21-Sep 25 if the f2f was held
> in Brno. Private mail find, one liner can/can't attend fine :-)

  Actually make it a 4 liner as we will not find any combination pleasing
everyone:

14-18 Sep yes/no
21-25 Sep yes/no
28-02 Oct yes/no
Preference: Brno/Bangalore/don't care

I will summarize everything and come back,

  thanks!

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/