[Container-tools] F2f meeting results

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 13:00:35 UTC 2015

So far with 15 answers, yes == 1, no == 0, and problematic == 0.5, I get:

14-18 Sep:  8
21-25 Sep:  8.5
28-02 Oct:  13.5
Brno:       15
Bangalore:  8

 This clearly call for week Sep 28 - Oct 2 in Brno.

 Also Jan pointed out that the Monday 28 is a national holiday in
Czech republic (St. Wenceslas Day apparently, the local will clarify
for us what it means :-).
 So I guess we can plan the meetings for that week (sorry Brian will
be PTO then, but the only one who can't make it that week) Tuesday
to Thursday
 Added bonus we have a new hire joining in Brno on Oct 1st hopefully he
can be with us for at least a day.

 I think we can start booking travels. I will need to contact
the site manager quickly for room confirmation.

 People in India will need a visa, ask Lala, apparently this can all be
done remotely, this takes about 3 weeks so we should be fine.

   Thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/