[Container-tools] DevAssistant Client/Server project (RFC)

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 15:51:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

as stated at the SCRUM meeting on Thursday July 30, I'd like to ask you
to comment on the architecture change planned for DevAssistant [1],
mainly from the CDK point of view (other comments are welcome as well,
of course). Further information about DevAssistant can be found in the
Attachments in the linked document.

You can put comments directly in Mojo, or address me directly—I will
participate in a discussion on the matter that should take place during
the Cabal on August 19.

Thank you.

[1] https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1034429

--