[Container-tools] Containerized Pulp

Mark Lamourine markllama at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:21:02 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Hey container-tools,
>
> I noticed this blog post from Michael Hrivnak (CC'd):
>
> http://www.pulpproject.org/2015/05/21/use-docker-to-try-pulp/
>

> And I wanted to connect everyone to see if we need to coordinate efforts.
>
> Michael:
>
> Mark Lamourine (and possibly others) has been working on an Atomic App
> version of Pulp. Perhaps you guys should talk.

We are aware of each other.  We have very different goals: Mike is trying for all-in-one container for fast POC, I'm doing Totally-Decomposed service which might take more time and might not be suitable for "pulp demo", because my goal is to expose problems and discover best practices for fully decomposed services.

Nulecule may actually be a cross-over point when we get it working.

- Mark