[Container-tools] Package ELK stack example using Atomicapp

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 13:24:07 UTC 2015

I have been looking for a better demo than Wordpress. I think ELK is pretty compelling. It's one of the examples in our trello backlog[1]. Here is some kube work[2] I found.

+1

[1] https://trello.com/c/V3iOCh0W/20-create-atomicapp-for-elk-containerapp-examples
[2] https://github.com/pires/kubernetes-elk-cluster