[Container-tools] [Proposal] Move atomicapp Vagrant box git repo under Project Atomic

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 09:53:08 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We are working on vagrant box/ boxes [1] to provide ready to use
development environment for atomicapp and nulecule. Currently the base
vagrant box is based on CentOS7, but we can recreate it on Fedora , RHEL
and other RPMs based distro if required.  We have released the first
iteration of the box and working on the next version.

As this effort directly linked with tools within Project Atomic, I am
suggesting that we should move the git repo under Project Atomic as it
is logical location for it.

Thoughts/suggestions?

[1] https://github.com/LalatenduMohanty/centos7-container-app-vagrant-box

Thanks,