[Container-tools] atomicapp-examples repo

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Fri May 1 18:33:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> I thought we were pushing everything under the projectatomic account - not
> sure I understand the question.
The issue is we don't have a projectatomic[1] repo for this. Maybe we should just create one. We need to consider how this repo[2] fits in. Typically the atomic app repo would reference images build from the dockerfile repo[2]?

> Can we move Vasek's repo as well?

Yes, this is planned, probably next week.

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/docker-image-examples