[Container-tools] Tomorrows Cabal

John Mark Walker jowalker at redhat.com
Tue May 5 16:06:25 UTC 2015

Thanks, Carl - the current status of Atomic App examples appears to be "FUBAR'd"

Can we get some review and comment on this before tomorrow's meeting? I'd like everyone to understand the nature of the problems we're facing so that by the time we meet tomorrow, we've already identified possible issues to tackle and potential solutions.

-JM