[Container-tools] [Update] Nulecule / Atomic App Demo and Discussion

jowalker at redhat.com jowalker at redhat.com
Tue May 12 16:32:43 UTC 2015

There's been some wonkiness with the google calendar transition, especially
as it applies to accepting invites sent through mailing lists. So, I'm just
doing a reply all here to add the call-in info below, should you need to
add it manually.

This will be a meeting to demo the latest examples we've worked on for the
Nulecule specification and the Atomic App implementation. Discussion will
follow on needs from the OpenShift team: