[Container-tools] CentOS pipeline index

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:48:17 UTC 2015

On 19 May 2015 at 05:57, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:

>> My understanding is that we are far more liberal than the Fedora
>> guidelines and would accept binary blobs, non source builds etc while
>> Fedora would not. Has that changed recently in Fedora lands ?
>
> Are we? I wasn't sure if we'd hashed things out yet.
>
> No - hasn't changed in Fedora lands. If they're not applicable then we
> should probably get some guidelines down soonish.

Fedora Guidelines + additions would still be a good model to adopt,
since it makes it clear that anything acceptable in Fedora would also
be acceptable for the container pipeline.

The clause that permits binary blobs and other prebuilt artifacts
could then focus on the acceptable criteria for those, rather than
needing to repeat anything already covered by the Fedora guidelines.

Cheers,
Nick.