[Container-tools] [atomic-devel] Nulecule Validator repo on GitHub

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Wed May 20 10:10:16 UTC 2015

Hi.

How will releases be managed? If you put the validator into a directory
in projectatomic/nulecule, you effectively can't tag commits as it will
create a mess (tagging validator vs tagging all the rest of the repo).
If you don't tag, how do you specify a hard point in time when release
is made? I understand why you'd want to use e. g. a git commit hash for
prerelease software, but the validator should be properly released once
it's stable enough. Hunting down commits when debugging is a nightmare.

Regards, Tomas