[Container-tools] Recommendations for bootstrapping a local k8s cluster?

Will Thames wthames at redhat.com
Mon May 25 12:05:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

In the first line you install ansible.

Lines 2-5 could be replaced with
ansible-pull -U https://github.com/somegroup/somerepo playbook.yml

given a suitable playbook.yml file in somerepo.

If you haven't seen the Ansible Vagrant docs, it's worth taking a look,
depending upon what you want to achieve

http://docs.ansible.com/guide_vagrant.html

or the Vagrant Ansible docs

http://docs.vagrantup.com/v2/provisioning/ansible.html