[Container-tools] CDK Server Adapter - First Demo

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sun Nov 1 16:59:47 UTC 2015

>> So we'll add a some settings for asking for username/password that
>> will be
>> passed as env variables to process launching vagrant. We can have it
>> be
>> required by default but also
>> allow user to turn that off if he is better of using settings in
>> ~/.vagrant.d/VagrantFile instead.
>
> Ok, but remember that the installer also has a screen asking for
> credentials at the moment - so we want to make sure we only ask the
> user once for their redhat.com credentials.

Sure, but users can/will also install without using the installer so
the UI need be there to set it up.

The installer basically will just leave enough "breadcrumbs" for the
IDE/plugins
to "auto configure" itself.

Thus it will seem like the username/password will only be needed once,
even though it could end up being configured in multiple places.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen