[Container-tools] CDK Server Adapter - First Demo

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 08:30:56 UTC 2015

That the cdk folder still contains 0.8 isn't weird. It's not where vagrant puts its updates.

The last weirdness I recall was having vbguest plugin installed. If you have that try uninstall it and try again.

Otherwise try ping Hardy on hipchat since he was the one that also fought this so he might remember more.

But do try uninstall vbguest plugin if you have it.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen