[Container-tools] Atomic CLI + Atomicapp workflow

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Nov 4 14:44:28 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 09:41 AM, Vaclav Pavlin wrote:
> btw, can we still use INSTALL label to "install" the atomicapp alias
> somehow? That would make a lot of sense to me:)

I think this makes sense and is something that I think we should do in
the future. For now I want to completely take it away (the INSTALL
label) for a period of time so that if anyone is using it they will know
it is gone (at least as they knew it). We can add it back in the future
to do this "different" thing.