[Container-tools] Issue with k8s and openshift service in parallel (same box)

Michal Fojtik mfojtik at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 11:24:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Why you're trying to run both OpenShift and Kubernetes on the same host?
That will never work well,
as both OpenShift and Kubernetes will try to conquer metrics from the
container running on that host.
Also having then running both as 'nodes' might give you a lot of troubles
in the future.

I think the right solution here is to have two separate VMs. One that has
only OpenShift running and
second that has only Kubernetes running. Users can choose what VM box they
want to use for development.

CC'ing Lalatendu

  -- Michal

>>> http://fedoraproject.org/