[Container-tools] Providing a repo with the tools testing scripts and scenarii

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 19:16:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The github repo (https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-tests) has been
updated with the initial data from everyone's links that they have
provided.

I have added a rudamentary README as well to describe each folder.

Everyone feel free to make any changes that deem fit, it is *private*
however until people over at atomic-devel agree on the addition of the
repo.

Feel free to make any changes, anyone part of the OSAS group should be
able to commit.

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic