[Container-tools] DNS resolution on Windows using CDK + OpenShift

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 19:33:19 UTC 2015

Hardy,

We are actively working this and will deliver a solution for this exact
problem as part of the ABD/CDK. We spent time in two meetings today on
this exact topic.

Those on cc are involved with Paveen and Josef leading.

Your solution should be, it will be provided as part of ABD/ CDK.zip in
the next week or so.

coping container-tools as place to discuss if needed, and also welcome
to join the standups.

Carl.