[Container-tools] Single node kube setup in ADB Vagrant box

Langdon White langdon at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 13:27:23 UTC 2015

On 11/16/2015 09:56 PM, Jason Brooks wrote:

> [...]

Because the version of kube in rhel "direct" is different from the
version of kube in openshift. As a result, we were concerned that a
developer would want to be sure to use the same version in dev as they
would get in prod.

At least this is the biggest reason. We have not looked to see if any of
the "installation of openshift" changes how you can/could use kube
directly. I suspect it is "no change" (or its a bug) but because of the
prior reason, we haven't really looked.

The grapevine says that the versions of kube will coalesce at some point
which will (hopefully) make the "obvious answer" the right one.

langdon