[Container-tools] how does searching work in cdk docker now ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:20:24 UTC 2015

okey, so seems we are now starting to see the "effect" of docker
binaries having different behavior/functionallity between plain docker
and red hat docker.

i.e. redhat docker search results has ability to return result from
multiple indexes where as plain docker does not.

Thats going to be interesting from a tooling support scenario where the
docker tooling is relying on docker spotify client which I'm not sure
they are ok to support Red Hat only specific extensions like this.

Do we know of more "extensions" that Red Hat Docker does that we might
need to support/handle ?

/max