[Container-tools] Get permissions to https://github.com/projectatomic/* repos to be able to tag ?

Christoph Görn goern at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 12:49:49 UTC 2015

Hey,
 I added a label "focus:devex" so it someone assigned that label to
 an issue or PR you can query for it.

 Sadly github doesnt allow to give the right to label to someone,
 so this depends on having a maintainer to label your issues
 accordingly.

	HTH //G

On 11/20/2015 01:34 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> This is a bit of an orthodox request but would it be possible one
> or more from the developer experience team to get access to project
> atomic to be able to label issues of interest to us so we can do a
> single query to find high-interest issues ?
>
> Or if someone knows a way to somehow mark issues in a github repo
> and query for them ?
>
> I tried adding "devex" into comments and query for "devex
> in:comment" but that did not work ;/
>
> /max http://about.me/maxandersen

- --
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedHatRefArch
Plus Us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114152126783830728030/
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/rhrefarch

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters