[Container-tools] Feedback on Nulecule and AtomicApp

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 15:05:10 UTC 2015

  Hi Jeroen,

first thanks for the feedback, very appreciative it helps !
https://kanarip.wordpress.com/2015/11/19/what-about-the-nulecule/

Now "Focus on Priorities" is key, I want to know what you guys
trying to use the techno feels are the missing parts.
If I summarize:

  - Stable storage if key, ACK, agreed, but it was just added to Docker
    if I'm not mistaken, Charlie who is also doing the release should
    be working on this sync with him !

  - Documentation with step by step progressive examples, ACK again
    that's why we have build a library of nulecule based examples
    as a fundation piece but the narrative and having a doc with
    multiple chapters to consume progressively.

  - Also point taken about steps to set everything up, completely agreed

 thanks again !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/