[Container-tools] OpenShift in CDK

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 11:56:50 UTC 2015

On 6 Oct 2015, at 12:46, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:

> On 10/05/2015 09:34 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>>> the plan is before the end of October.
>>>

>> Any chance we can get something to at least play with sooner rather
>> than later ?
>>
>> Otherwise it is going to be tough for us to have something in place
>> for xmas release.
>>
>> /max
>> http://about.me/maxandersen
>
> Hey Max,
>
> The current work is at [1] . The container-based thing is something
> [2] we are planning to include in CDK i.e. ADB-atomic developer bundle
> [3]
>
> [1] https://github.com/detiber/vagrant-minimal-openshift
> [2]
> https://github.com/detiber/vagrant-minimal-openshift/tree/master/container-based
> [3] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle

Thanks, I just tried container-based one and ended up with this:

```
==> default: Registering box with vagrant-registration...
     default: Would you like to register the system now (default: yes)?
[y|n] y
     default: username: rhn-engineering-manderse
     default: password:
==> default: Mounting shared folders...
     default: /vagrant =>
/Users/max/code/vagrant-minimal-openshift/container-based
The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status.
Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!

mkdir -p /vagrant

Stdout from the command:

Stderr from the command:

mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/vagrant’: Permission denied
```

Any ideas ?

/max